Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Many Things To Come

 


Of course I updated my Quake on Steam to have the new "Dawn of the Machine" episode for Quake's 30th anniversary.

So far its been difficult because I haven't played Quake in some time, but the visuals are pretty badass, even though its 30 years "after its time." I always wanted to mod for quake but heard its extremely hard to do. That doesn't mean I can't fuck around just because and see what weird shit I can come up with. 

Perhaps the "Quake Quadrilogy" section will consist of my own mods too someday? Honestly it doesn't even exist as a page yet. Speaking of which, I'd like to list off what ISN'T done for those of you that don't want to get your hopes up only to be let down:

An Introduction
About The Author
Photo Galleries
Floppy Disk Album
Quake Quadrilogy
Duke Nukem 3D
Sonic The Hedgehog
Old/Weird Video Games
My College Games/Projects [2005]

and I'm going to eventually add a "Organized Chaos USB/CD" page to talk about the future release, only have it available WHEN the release is put out there, instead of letting it drag out while people wait and wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment