Welcome to my latest website. This is basically like most of the others just arranged differently with a newer look, or in this case an older 1994 look, from my youth. The font styles are from heretic and classic doom, and the website's gaming section is more devoted to that type of game than others when it comes to the amount of content.
As for the music, its still here, and I'm still finishing up the album "The Structure" and waiting on the artist for Organized Chaos to be finished, so I can release my mega 500+ track opus thing.
After that is released, I'll work on a few other projects like the Cherry Rounders revival (an acquired taste) and the Nightmares of Loki 2029 full redux you will be surprised with, complete with a 72-text-screen end-of-every-level plot and all new MP3 soundtrack. It will be for the GZDoom/UZDoom source port family of classic doom.
No comments:
Post a Comment